Contra Costa County Public Works is working today to clear flooded roads. Below is the current status of roads in unincorporated Contra Costa County:
- The intersections of Center Avenue and Aspen Drive and Center Avenue and Pacheco Boulevard in Pacheco are closed due to flooding.
- Marsh Creek Road is closed between Round Valley Regional Preserve (19450 Marsh Creek Road, Brentwood) and Clayton Road due to flooding and mudslides/rocks on the roadway.
- Tice Valley Blvd is closed between Woodhaven Lane in Walnut Creek and Tice Hollow Court in Alamo due to flooding.
- Avoid the area of Brookside Drive and Paraiso Drive in Danville because of flooding.
- Intersection of Pacheco Blvd & Arthur Rd, Martinez-currently closed to all traffic due to flooding. Please avoid the area.
Photo of flooding on Pacheco Boulevard in Martinez on Saturday, Dec. 31, 2022.
Please do not enter standing water, driving, riding, or walking. YOUR safety is OUR priority!
Contra Costa County Sandbag Locations http://www.cccounty.us/sandbags - County Public Works Maintenance crews are assessing all County sandbag stations and will replenish sand and sandbags in anticipation of future storm events. Sand & sandbags are free; please bring a shovel.
About Contra Costa County Public Works Department:
Contra Costa County Public Works Department (CCCPWD) maintains over 660 miles of roads, 150 miles of streams, channels, and other drainage, and over 150 County buildings throughout Contra Costa County. CCCPWD provides services such as Parks and Recreation, Sandbag Distribution, and Flood Control throughout unincorporated areas of Contra Costa County. For more information about CCCPWD, please visit us at www.cccpublicworks.org.
Contact: Kelly Kalfsbeek 925.313.2115