Step-by-step instructions

  Contra Costa County Department of Child Support Services

Request Online!


You can now complete a Request for Demand for a Contra Costa County DCSS lien on    Simply register as a user on the site, and follow the links below to make a secure, online request.  You will receive confirmation that your request was received and status updates as it is processed.  


1.  Go to, and select Jurisdiction “California”

2.  Select “Child Support”


3. Select “Contra Costa County DCSS Title Company Demand Portal”


4. Follow the prompts: