Agricultural Pest Control

Pest control businesses, pest control advisers, and pilots are required to register with the Agricultural Commissioner of each county in which they intend to perform pest control. You can find forms, information on how to register, and Contra Costa's registration fee schedule are available below:



  • Restricted Materials Use Requirements - California requires permits for restricted materials so that the local Agricultural Commissioner can assess, in advance, the potential effects of the proposed application on health and the environment.

Tools for Industry