Bayview Residential Project
The project proposes 144 single-family homes and associated internal roadways on an approximately 78-acre project site in the Vine Hill / Pacheco Boulevard area. The project also proposes two open space parcels, one of which is proposed as a park.
To accomplish this the applicant is requesting a General Plan Amendment from Heavy Industrial (HI) to Residential (SH), Open Space (OS) and Parks and Recreation (PR). The project is also requesting to Rezone the project site for Heavy Industrial (HI) to Planned Unit Development (P-1).
Notice of Availability
A Notice of Availability (NOA) was posted on May 13, 2021
View the NOA (PDF)
Go to the Draft EIR (DEIR) Tab to Read the full DEIR
The period for accepting comments on the adequacy of the environmental document will begin on Thursday, May 13, 2021 and extends to Monday, June 28, 2021, until 5:00 P.M.
Email Gary Kupp with any comments.
Notice of Preparation
A Notice of Preparation (NOP) and Scoping Meeting was posted on June 7, 2017
View the Notice of Preparation - 2017 (PDF)
Application Deemed Complete
The Application was deemed complete.
The Department of Conservation and Development received the application.
- Cover (PDF)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- 1. Introduction (PDF)
- 2. Summary (PDF)
- 3. Project Description (PDF)
- 4. Environmental Setting, Impacts, and Mitigation Measures (PDF)
- 4.1 Aesthetics (PDF)
- 4.10 Noise (PDF)
- 4.11 Population and Housing (PDF)
- 4.12 Public Services and Recreation (PDF)
- 4.13 Transportation (PDF)
- 4.14 Utilities and Service Systems (PDF)
- 4.2 Air Quality (PDF)
- 4.3 Biological Resources (PDF)
- 4.4 Cultural Resources and Tribal Cultural Resources (PDF)
- 4.5 Geology and Soils (PDF)
- 4.6 Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Energy (PDF)
- 4.7 Hazards and Hazardous Materials (PDF)
- 4.8 Hydrology and Water Quality (PDF)
- 4.9 Land Use, Plans and Policies (PDF)
- 5. Alternatives (PDF)
- 6. Other Statutory Sections (PDF)
- 7. Report Preparers (PDF)